Call for Paper
The main aim of the conference is to analyze various dimensions and factors that are pivotal for the functioning and development of Asian societies. There will be a special session in the conference on academic collaboration among higher education institutes in Asia.The organizers of the conference invite the papers on the following themes:
- Religion and Politics in Asia
- Cultural Heritage and Asia
- Language Endangerment in Asia
- Politics, Democracy in Asia
- Environment and Population in Asia
- Fine Arts, Cinema and Asian Societies
- Globalization and Asian Societies
- Economic and Social integration of Asia
- Demographic issues in Modern Asia
- Science and Technology in Asia
- Minorities in Asia
- Modern Asian Literatures
- Translation, Modern Asian Languages and Asian Societies
- Foreign Language Teaching in Asian Context
- Philosophy and Religions
- Education in Asia
- Tourism in Asia
- ASEAN from Global Perspectives
Panel discussion: “Academic Collaboration among Higher Education Institutions in Asia”
Working Language: English
Format of Presentations:
oral presentation (15-20 minute)
poster display (Width : 0.8 m. Length : 1.1 m. )
*NOTE* Both types of presentations require abstract and full paper submission prior to the actual conference.
• Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
• Full paper should be between 10-15 pages (including references, notes, and tables).
• Biographical data should not exceed 100 words.
• Your work must be double-spaced and typed using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
All submissions must be written in APA style, i.e., conform to the requirements of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition.
Visit the following website for reference to APA style: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
• With the abstract and paper submissions, please include: the title of your paper or poster display, your name and title, institution, e-mail address, and mailing address.
Abstract and Full Paper Submissions:
• Send abstract and full paper as e-mail attachments (Microsoft Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
o Abstract: by May 29, 2014
o Full paper: by June 15, 2014
• In the content of your e-mail messages, please specify the area of your presentation along with the presentation format (oral or poster).
• Accepted abstracts will be notified by June 2, 2014.
All papers will be reviewed by the Program Review Committee. Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings (CD-ROM).
**The conference committee reserves the right to edit typographical errors in the abstracts and papers prior to publication.**
• Deadline for abstract submission: May 29, 2014
• Notification of abstract acceptance: June 2, 2014
• Full paper due: June 15, 2014
• Deadline for pre-conference registration: May 30, 2014